Saturday, September 09, 2006

I detest studying!

The examination is starting on Monday and yet I don't feel prepared at all. I figured out that I should take a break (FREAKING THREE MONTHS) from studying after Os. This way, I won't have to study so hard for my Prelims. HAHA. Isn't it a brilliant idea? Anyway, I plan to go to LaSalle-sia Collage of the Arts and take up interior designing.

BA (Hons) Interior Design

Students opting to exit at the end of level 2 will graduate with a Diploma in Interior Design.

As we spend a great deal of our time indoors, the interior provides a backdrop for much of what we do, and we, in turn give much to the architecture that houses our activities. Designing spaces is a process of orchestrating and optimising relationships, of creating or changing existing situations to reflect preferred environments for human activities. The relationship between the body and space, subject and object, consciousness and sublime are all constantly being challenged and redefined. The required speed and fluidity in our response demands an equally adaptable set of analytical tools, design approaches and production methods.

This programme embraces a holistic and critical approach towards the production of interior environments. Your role in the design process demands the acquisition
and development of knowledge, skills, reflection and understanding that is then
tested through practical application. All designs demand a sense of enquiry,
commitment, self-discipline, development of a personal design process and an
ability to conceptualise, reflect, practise and apply a given set of skills and
intellectual discipline into production work.

CAREERS: Interior Desinger, Design Educator, Event/Exhibiton Designer, Furniture Designer and Prop/Set/Stage
Designer

Jacinda and I played pool today. My cueball JUMPED and FLEW instead of rolling! Malina says it is my technique, but no matter how much I attempted to change my technique, it never seemed to work. GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

I'm having a date with Xinya tomorrow! I missed her so much! Haven't spent quality time (mugging) nor seen her for the whole week! OOH, and I just heard a piece of good news from RUbbish (I think she likes to be called this, and I have yet to figure out why), that Nair is SAVED. I'm so glad for her. (: Hope to see her around in church more often from now onwards.

Alright, I'm done for the day.

GOODBYE WORLD,
Janine.

9/09/2006 01:05:00 AM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com